LED Lights Installation Guide
NEVER TURN ON THE LIGHTS WHILE ROLLED UP. THEY WILL OVERHEAT AND BREAK
Step 1: Pre-Planning
- Make sure to measure the length of the area you want to place the lights on
- We recommend having the lights go up your wall, but if you prefer to start the line of lights from the top of your wall, you will need LED strip clips to help hold up the power supply against the wall.
Step 2: Preparing the Surface
- Use a dry rag or a dry paper towel to clean the area you'll be applying the lights onto. This will ensure the area is clean so the adhesive can hold on strongly.
Step 3: Revealing the Adhesive
- Peel back the plastic on the back of the LED strip to reveal the adhesive.
- Only peel about 2 feet ahead to make sure the rest of the LED strip doesn't catch debris
Step 4: Installation
- Start applying the beginning of the strip against the wall.
- We recommend staying as close to the corner where the wall and ceiling meet to make sure the lights stay in a straight line when applying them.
- Having someone else hold the other end of the lights and peel the plastic from the adhesive will help make this process easier
Step 5: Make them Stick
- Once fully installed, go back and press flat along the LED strip to make sure the adhesive strongly stays onto the wall
Step 6: Powering your Lights
- Connect the Controller Receiver (white box) to the LED strip
- The LED Strip and Controller Receiver (white box) both have arrows at the connection point. Make sure those arrows are facing each other so the lights receive the correct signals.
- If needed. use a screw or LED strip clips to help hold up the power supply. The adhesive can be slightly pulled down if the power supply end is too heavy